Patented obelisk tennis court fencing available on licence from En-Tout-Cas
The frame around a beautiful garden feature
A good court will add value to your home and will save you time in travelling to a court – or ferrying the children to and fro. It can be a real practical asset - but we understand that it has to look good too and integrate into your park or garden. We have a licence from En-Tout-Cas to use their patented obelisk fencing system.
We offer court surrounds with tubular supports and with our own patented obelisk surround system and provide a full design and installation service on all courts.
Obelisk garden tennis surrounds
One of the great beauties of the obelisk system is that it is designed to support plant growth. Its slender Gothic stanchions are attractive to the eye and also provide the perfect base for climbing plants such as honeysuckle, clematis and roses. The frame also gives all the strength it needs to withstand severe storms.
The result is a tennis court that blends harmoniously into its garden environment. To escape from the box-like effect of angle iron, the surround heights can also be varied. For example, you can have a high back and low sides. This further enhances the aesthetic appeal of the surrounds, giving uninterrupted lines of sight and enabling spectators to have a clearer view of the match. The whole experience of playing on a garden tennis court is really enhanced.
Tennis court surrounds from Elliotts will totally transform your tennis environment. You can choose from two distinctive styles based on either our obelisk or tubular supports columns, or a combination of both.
- Extremely strong and virtually unbreakable poles - an alternative to the obelisk concept.
- Achieve some of the aesthetic effect of obelisks.
- Modern in appearance, galvanised and painted for long life.
- Appearance can be enhanced by a choice of top decorative finials such as acorns.
- Strong support and durable Gothic-style supports, with slender stanchions.
- Far more attractive, safer and less boxlike than angle iron fencing and netting.
- Taper-effect columns with rings of increasing size to give more strength.
- Columns are designed to support plant growth such as honeysuckle, clematis and roses.
- Very attractive close up, yet hard to see from a distance
- The whole effect blends with the garden environment.
- Overall effect further enhanced by a range of top finial designs
- Constructed of welded 12 mm steel bar to withstand the strongest storm.
- Hot-dip galvanised, treated with a mordant etch and then painted with a high quality paint coating
- Long-lasting, rust-proofed finish.
- Available in dark green or black - the latter merges best with a country landscape.
- Foundations are bored down to full depth and the concrete-filled for great stability.
- Matching obelisk style gates are available.
- Surround heights can be varied to give added effect and a netting-free view for spectators.